Community Resource Centres
Find out the location of your nearest Western Australian Community Resource Centre and what services they provide in the Mid West region.
About Community Resource Centres
Community Resource Centres (CRCs) are locally owned and operated service and information centres. With professional staff and contemporary information technology equipment, CRCs provide a great range of services, including:
- Access to computers and high speed Internet
- Use of laptop docking facilities or wireless Internet connections
- Downloading and printing of digital photos
- Videoconferencing or VOIP for communication needs
- Access to Government and community services and information.
Banking, post office, Centrelink and Medicare easyclaim services are also offered by some CRCs.
To find out more contact the Community Resource Network:
Freecall: 1800 735 784 (country only), call +61 8 9217 1459 or email email@example.com
Find your nearest Mid West Community Resource Centre
Following are links to Community Resources Centres located in the Mid West region of Western Australia: